Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Packing

My family is going to China this Friday for about 10 days. We will go to Beijing, Nanjing, Yangzhou, Guilin, Guangzhou, Gaoming, and Hong Kong. Today most of us started packing for the 10 day trip. Our mother had got us a packing tablet to show us how much we are packing to help us pack more efficient. To make sure we had everything my brother, Jacob, looked over our cards. Then, once he was done with doing our cards we went off to go pack. The first problem I ran into was that I didn't have enough underwear  for the trip. Jacob and I went downstairs to see if Lucas had any extra pairs of underwear that I could have, and it turns out that he stole a lot of  underwear that was mine. Then, my next problem was when my mom came to check out all of my stuff that I had packed. A lot of the shirts that I had packed were either dirty and or had holes in them. We had to go through all of my shirts to find shirts that would be suitable.  For finding these shirts I thank her for not making me look like an idiot in China.

No comments:

Post a Comment