Saturday, July 24, 2010
Cabin
Sun, fresh air, water, and great food, these are the things you think about when you are at my cabin. The reason I came to my cabin was to meet up with my mom's side of the family. I was up there for 8 days but most of us were there for 7 days. When were up there we tubed, water skied, and jet skied. The food we ate was really good, but my favorite was the gyros that my aunt Missy made. On the second to last day it was a little rainy so we basically stayed inside and watched TV or played cards. Then on the last day my sister Juliana got up on water ski's for the first time. My cabin is a change from normal life at my house and is always a fun thing to do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
Great job!! FYI, I'm not just saying this because you said my dinner was the best.
ReplyDeleteKeep up the good work!!