Wednesday, July 28, 2010
Soccer
Tuesday morning I woke up to go to summer rec soccer. The last two times before Tuesday a tournament was going on. My team had won one game and tied another, so if we won this one we would be in the finals. Our team was playing one of the worst teams in summer rec so we were almost guaranteed to go to the finals. When the game started I started as defense and we kept it in their side of the field most of the game. In the first half of the game we got 4 goals and they hadn't received any. Then I sat out for the first 10 minutes of the second half. After the ten minutes I wend back on. There was 50 seconds left in the game and the score was 9-0. If we would have a shut-out with the other team it would help us a lot in the tournament. We scored at the last 30 seconds and they still didn't have any points. But then at about 20 seconds left they got the ball. The person with the ball was going down the field and passed it to another person on the opposite side of the field. Then with 5 seconds left they got a goal. We still won but we didn't get a shut-out. The good thing is that we are going to the finals.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment