Tuesday, August 10, 2010
Almost Broken Arm
When I go to the cabin I like to do the normal things such as water-ski, tube, jet-ski, and knee board. Well came to our cabin yesterday we had unpacked and went down to the lake. We went there to go swimming in the water. Then, after a while I asked my dad if I could go knee boarding and he said yes. So i got the rope and kneeboard ready. Then, he started to take me around. I fell once after 2 minutes. Then, after going on some waves, I fell, but this time my arm got caught in the rope handle with my arm and got a really bad bruise. At first I had really bad pain in my arm. Now I just can't squeeze my hand very tight. So if you ever see me you will know why I have a scar on my left arm.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment