Saturday, August 14, 2010
Bats
Creepy, flying rat, and annoying, can you guess the animal I am discribing? Well if you couldn't i was describing a bat. We have seen and heard bats at our cabin and at random times we will find bats in our fireplace. One of the random times they were in our fireplace was yesterday. We heard screeching and scratching. The cats were interested in it because they could get a quick meal out of it. We thought that we should just leave the bats alone and sooner or later they will leave or die. We weren't sure how many there were but we did know that there were more than one. So the parents went to bed and the younger people stayed up and kept hearing screeching and scratching through out the night. Then in the morning one of the bats escaped and the people awake made it fly out the window. The people who were awake made a fire to kill the rest of the bats in the fireplace. When the fire was over they cleaned out the fireplace and another bat had somehow survived and flew out. I am not sure why the bats go in there but I am sure that when they do they will have to fight for their lives to get out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Nice work. Make sure you capitalize your I's and check spelling (first two sentences). Check the final product after you post.
ReplyDelete