Wednesday, August 4, 2010
Water Skiing
One of the most fun things to do at a cabin is to water ski. Trying to get up on water ski's is very hard to do and can take hours of practice. For about four years I had tried to get up on water ski's and I would always fail. Then one year we got a Malibu boat and I was able to get up right away on water ski's. The boat was helpful because the boat would basically pull you out of the water with a tower that was on top of it. After I got up and was able to balance my next goal was to get outside of the wake. When I finally did that I had a next goal set up to drop a ski. Dropping a ski was probably one of the most hard things I had ever had to do. The reason it was so hard was because you had to wiggle your foot out of one ski and the second you did that you had to find your balance and put your foot in the back of the other ski. It took me a numerous times to finally do that. Then my goals repeated to get outside of the wake on one ski. My last goal for water skiing was to get up on one ski. It was extremely hard to do. The hardest part was to balance and pull yourself out of the water at the same time. I was able to do this in a matter of weeks. Once I was able to do this, it was all that I did when I water skied. The only thing i want to do now is be able to learn how to do at least one trick while water skiing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment