Monday, August 23, 2010
Soccer Practice
The week before this week I had been going to practices for school soccer. This was the first week and on that week they would decide who goes on what team (Varsity, JV1, and JV2). If you were really good you had a guarantee to get on the varsity team. Their practices were harder and longer but they needed to be for the varsity players to get better. Then if you were good but not good enough to be on varsity you were probably put on JV1. They had the same practice as JV2 but they would play better teams during the school year. Then if you were anywhere below that in skill level you were put in JV2. JV2 was the team I was put on; I am not mad to be on this team because you can always move up to JV1. My friends say I have the skill to be on JV1 if I just work a little bit harder I will be bumped up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment